Oklao is the only coffee chain in Taiwan with complete service portfolio / streamline service. Our coffee came from all over the world: Central/ South America, Africa, Arabian Peninsula, Asia etc. We at Oklao insist on using advance roasting technique and equipment, in order to present the best flavor and aroma of the coffe. We do our own streamline process from: green bean selection, storage, blending, roasting, to grinding.
- Represent Taiwan to won 3rd place in WSC competition.
- Won the bids on both highest price ($803) and highest grade(94.66) geisha coffee on BOP aution.
- Invited by Vice President Alverez of Honduras to help with coffee quality control at local regions.
- Acquired the exclusive distributorship of Panama Janson estate by purchasing 30 tons of Geisha Coffee.
- Started our own organic packing factory to produce and OEM organic coffee products.
- Acquired Halal Certification for our oklao drip coffee bags.
- Won the Gold merchant award by Taiwan consumer association.
- The first company in Taiwan market to produce freshly roast/grind/pack drip coffee bag and received coverages by major medias.
- Establish our first roasting factory, with the spirit of "completely handcrafted" and "always adhere to the highest quality" as its service spirit.
- Received “National quality merchant golden award”.
- Bring in FUSO auto packing machine from Japan.
- Officially established our own coffee farm in Laos, with 50 hectare of coffee plantations.
- Opened our first Oklao coffee shop in Taichung, Taiwan. Form the streamline service from: Green bean from Laos→harvest→green bean process→roasting→packaging→merchandise in store.
- Established the Oklao coffee company in Laos. At the beginning it’s just for exporting green beans for customers worldwide, but in order to control the green bean quality, we developed our own green bean process plant.